Thursday, April 25, 2013

Gracie turns 3!

I can't believe I am writing this post.
My sweet Gracie girl has turned THREE!
 
 
April 23, 2010


April 23, 2011
 
 
 
April 23, 2012
 
 
 
April 23, 2013
 
 
 
 
Gracie is a spunky, intelligent, fun loving, silly little girl.  She loves to do her nails, play dress up like princesses, nurture her baby dolls (and baby brother) and then run outside and dig in the dirt and play with her big brother.  She is SO smart.  I have been blown away by how much she's learned this year.  Her artistic talent is starting to shine through as well.  She can draw pictures and color in the lines so well it astonishes us and her teacher!  I am so thankful for this beautiful little girl and her gorgeous curly hair.  She definitely challenges me with her strong will but I love her for it. 
 
The next 3 years better slow down because mama can't handle it!
 
 


No comments: