Wednesday, March 6, 2013

9 months in the making

So...

I realized the other day "Oh yeah, I have a blog"

I guess having 3 kids under 5 really does consume all of my time and energy.
I checked the blog and the last time I posted was when Deacon was a month old.  Well, here we are, and he's 9 months old, and A LOT has happened in that 9 months!

 


We had a lot fun summer playing at the neighborhood pool almost every day!


We enjoyed a fabulous week down the shore, playing on the beach, Noah riding a pirate ship, and having sibling date night with a cute little third wheel (Deacon)




Noah started school and played soccer for the first time.

Grace started preschool in the 2's program.


 We put our house up for sale and MOVED!!!!
 this is the house with before it was finished
 (no we don't have a port a potty in the driveway)


Deacon grew, quickly!!  He is now 9 months old, cruising, standing and almost walking
He had multiple ear infections and had to get tubes but has been doing great ever since.
He also has NO teeth yet!

We've loved getting to know this little guy, and his laid back personality.  He's just a loving little guy, almost always smiling, but hard to get to laugh. I can't remember what life was like without him.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


We enjoyed lots of fun doing "fall" things.  Hayrides, trick or treating, and picking pumpkins.




Mom finished her treatment like a rock star! I'm so proud of her strength and faith.


And finally...
Kyle and I celebrated our 6th anniversary!!!
 



1 comment:

Shannon :: The Scribble Pad said...

I love your update, even if it is just a sampling of the past nine months! Keep the blog posts coming!